6 Ways You Can Save On Clothes For Your Kids
Kids grow like weeds! They grow so fast – 5-6 inches in the span of 6 months – that it can be hard to keep up. And with clothes, what was once a small child’s size is now starting to feel too big. Luckily, there are a few tricks you can use to help save on clothes for your kids. Check out the following tips to see if any of them suit your needs.
1. Start by sorting clothing into categories such as gender, season, and activity.
2. Store children’s clothing in designated drawers or baskets. This will make it easier to find what they need and reduce the number of rummaging sessions necessary.
3. Label all clothes with the child’s name and corresponding wardrobe item. This will make sure everything is properly sorted and matched when it needs to be worn.
4. Use a calendar to keep track of due dates for clothing items so you don’t have to worry about them falling behind schedule.
5. Consider signing up for a subscription service that delivers new clothing items directly to your home each month or week. This can save you hundreds of dollars over the course of a year!
Shop at Discount Stores
Looking for ways to save on clothes for your kids? Check out these discount stores!
1. JCPenney: Get 15% off your entire purchase when you use promo code “KIDS15” at checkout.
2. Kohls: Get 20% off any regular priced item in the Kids’ department with valid ID.
3. Target: Get 5% off any item in the child’s clothing section, including clearance items. Plus, get free shipping on orders over $35.
4. Walmart: Get 25% off your entire purchase of clothes, shoes, and accessories in the children’s section (plus 10% if you’re a member of Walmart Plus). Plus, get a free toy with each order of $30 or more.
Join a Coupon Club
If you’re like most parents, you’re always on the lookout for ways to save money on clothes for your kids. One great way to do this is to join a coupon club. There are many different types of coupon clubs out there, so be sure to find one that suits your lifestyle and needs. Here are some tips on how to join the best ones:
1. Look for a club with a reputable organization. You want to make sure that the club you choose is reputable and has been in operation for a while so that you can trust their information and products.
2. Consider what type of coupons you’ll need. Some clubs require only printable coupons, while others may require electronic or even in-person coupons from participating stores. Make sure to research what’s necessary before joining so that you’re not left scrambling at the last minute.
By following these tips, you’ll be able to join the best coupon clubs available and save money on clothes for your kids each and every time they shop!
Participate in Stocking Stuffers
Do you need some last-minute ideas for stocking stuffers for your kids? Here are five great ways to save on clothes:
1. Shop at secondhand stores. You can find amazing deals on clothes and accessories at secondhand stores. Just be sure to inspect the clothes carefully to make sure they are in good condition.
2. Join a clothing swap party. Host a clothing swap party and invite friends over to trade clothes with you. You can also ask participants to bring a new item or two that they haven’t worn yet. This is a fun way to get your child into the shopping spirit and help them save money at the same time!
3. Check out consignment shops. Consignment shops are great places to find gently used clothing for your child at a fraction of the cost of buying brand new clothes. Plus, if you don’t like something after trying it on, you can always return it without any penalties!
4. Use online coupon codes and discounts. There are often online coupon codes and discounts available for clothing items, so be sure to check out various websites before making purchases.
5. Participate in seasonal clothing sales. Many retailers hold special sales during certain times of the year (for example, during Christmas season). Keep an eye out for these events and stock up on discounted clothes before they sell out!
Use Online Shopping Sites
There are many great ways to save money on clothes for your kids. Some of the best include using online shopping sites.
Many online shopping sites offer coupons and discounts that can save you money on your purchases. You can also compare prices and find deals on clothing, toys, and other items.
Some of the most popular online shopping sites include Amazon, Walmart, and Target. You can browse these sites for clothing, shoes, books, and more.
You can also use online shopping to find unique clothing items that you may not find in stores. Many online retailers carry brands that you may not be familiar with, but they may have some interesting designs or styles that you might want to try out for your kids.
Buy Used Clothes
1. Save on clothes by shopping used: Clothes are usually less expensive to buy used, and you can find great deals on clothes for your kids no matter what size or age they are.
2. Check out thrift stores: Thrift stores often have a large selection of gently-used clothing for sale, and you can often find great deals on clothing for children.
3. Compare prices online: You can compare prices online for used clothing before you make your purchase, which can help you save money.
As busy parents, we are always on the lookout for ways to save money on clothes for our kids. Whether it’s finding deals online or in stores, clipping coupons, or bargaining with store employees, there are plenty of ways to get cheap clothes for your kids without having to sacrifice quality or style. So what are you waiting for? Start shopping today and see how much money you can save!